Google Analytics

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Let's Fire This Blog Up!

Aloha all! It's a very exciting time right now, and the perfect opportunity to ramp up the blog. We just finished a 200 hour teacher training at Maya Yoga with Nicki Doane and Eddie Modestini. What a wonderful experience! We learned so much about ourselves and our practice. Nicki and Eddie possess a wealth of knowledge about yoga in all its facets. They know how to bring you back to the foundations and rebuild your practice in a stronger, more conscious fashion. Scott and I are deeply grateful to them for sharing the knowledge of their rich lineage with us.
The studio in Huelo is positively idyllic. We continue to study there with Dominique Pandolfi. She too draws from a deep well of experience. I am constantly humbled by her sweet teaching.
So where are we going from here? I'm now working full-time on growing our wellness business. I teach small group classes and one-on-one lessons every day in our private studio. Check my new schedule for class times. I'll also be posting there any classes I'm teaching at other locations. A new website is in the works as well: www.infinitycrossing.com. I'll announce its launch here on the blog in the coming weeks. There you'll be able to find out all about our business, focusing primarily on yoga, but also providing avenues into diverse lifestyle aspects like bodywork, aromatherapy, home gardening, and photography. Our intention is to nurture lifestyles of holistic wellness that radiate health and happiness from the individual to the community and ultimately, the world. Some exciting work is developing here, so we'll keep you posted!

1 comment:

  1. Aloha Jean Marie
    Just wishing you the very best
    Aloha Nui Loa

    Michael
    (Mick)

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

"And the alternate me's in alternate futures, the ones who made different decisions along the way, who turned left at corners I turned right, what would they have to tell me?" Richard Bach